Earn Free Bitcoin

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Pizza Hut FREE Refills for Facebook fans


Location:
Pizza Hut Malaysia ALL outlets

Details:
Print the original coupon to enjoy FREE refills of soft drink (for Dine-In only)

Terms & Conditions:
- One redemption per customer per transaction
- Not valid with other promotion or discount
- Valid at all Pizza Hut restaurants on 21st till 23rd January 2013 only
- Valid for Dine-In only
- Subject to 6% government tax and 10% service charge where applicable
- Present coupon upon redemption
- Photocopies, black and white printouts is allowed

3 comments:

  1. I am new to blogging, and I enjoyed reading your blog so much! It helped me get inspired to be consistent with it and you mentioned quite a few GREAT tips that I am going to apply in my future blogs. I really appreciate this information!
    where to buy facebook fans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho, nice article. I am happy to read of your blog site. Really I am considering your information. This is very helpful about social media marketing. Facebook fans help us in many ways as like: get traffic, create business opportunity and social marketing.
    buy Facebook fans.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete